Writing Challenge – Using Connectives

It was midnight no one was awake you get up and look out the fogy window its very dark you can hardly see out the window the light is dim and still flickering. Out the window the the snow is falling the trees are really hard to see you see a light its just the pond tho just as you were walking away you hear a noise some thing is out there then you run over to the window you hear a nock on your doorΒ  you run for your bed meanwhile theres a splash wait wasn’t the lake frozen over the door eeekkk the door opens “hello hunny I heard a noise was it you?” you recognise that voice it’s MUM “yep I’m ok I just heard a noise.” you reply loudlyΒ  “woh hunny not so loud.” she said “well good night hun” “thank’s mum you to” you sayΒ  she leaves so what was that noise you wonder then you hear something on the roof you feel like not alone however you feel like your not alone you walk to you closet and put on your really worm and fluffy coat coat and walk out side it was so cold you look around and see something on the roof its a.. a.. um what is it. You feel your self falling everything turns black.